• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have pic's of failed or faded wraps? 12 trailer saga!

BargainSigns

Greetings All!

Do any of you out there have any pictures of wraps that have failed (bad prep or lousy material) or faded badly? I want to put it in my arsenal if needed for this project. We are still in the running. yay!

Thanks if you are willing to share!

Marianna

BargainSigns

I see your points! :) I want to be able to exhibit to my customer what crap vinyl and no laminate can do for their image, as oppossed to a quality product.

Sorry about that!

OldPaint

do you think anyone here is GONA SHOW YOU PICS OF THEIR SCREWUPS????
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
best thing you can do is keep a camera in your vehicle. when you see a SCREWED UP WRAP.......photo it!!!

BargainSigns

NOOOOOO!!! I was too vague. Sorry. What I meant is if anyone out there has had to re-do someone else's lousy wrap or photgaphed someone else's failing wrap I would be eternally gratefull if you would share the pic.

Hope that helps. DOH.

here are some photos of job we took a couple of years ago... These photos are no joke they are actually what the client got.. even better they subbed it to a very large wrap company prior to us to handle production and logistics.

I think the installs were done by a shop in Sacramento Ca but I would have to confirm (total joke about that, only in good fun)...

Since we have gotten the account we have wrapped 100 f150s and over 200 vans nationwide.

I still laugh at the photos...

Attachments

• DSC03340.jpg
    DSC03340.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC03346.jpg
    DSC03346.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC03365.jpg
    DSC03365.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC03363.jpg
    DSC03363.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC00276.jpg
    DSC00276.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 112
S

scarface

Oh my gosh that looks HORRIBLE. I could have done a better job than that!

Look at the damn grain too, tisk tisk

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Although the installation was quite.... ah a lot to be desired.... I think the overuse of photoshop effects was the worst part. Not to mention the misuse of negative space vs. real body parts exposed, Mike.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Ha,
looks like they saved on knife blade refills by using scissors to trim it out.
(what state is Mosh in again?)

wayne k
guam usa

Checkers

Hey, I've seen worse 8(

Let's not forget this one...

http://www.borderpatrolrocks.com/avery/

Anyway, I don't feel that you should focus on the negative aspects of other's shoddy work. Show/sell/tell the client what to expect from the quality job that you can offer.

And just hope this client never heard about this company. They'll kick your butt.

Checkers

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
We re-did a wrap for a client...who's previous wrap company wrapped the ROOF of thier van..with pre-pigmented vinyl & NO overlam. Not to mention they bridged EVERY gap on the freakin roof. It took about 8 hours JUST to take off the roof vinyl ...in small crusty peices...on a ladder...& sitting on top of the van.
VanJ3.jpg
VanJ2.jpg
VanJ1.jpg