• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Anyone heard of Funsun printers?

No, they don't answer to any mail. About 3 months, the company gave us a whats app support, every day we have got a new idea how to repair the scrap and we have invested more than 40 hours of work, but it was not possible to bring the printer to work. Now they don't answer any more, we will start some actions by the Chinese chamber of commerce.

Art Tampa

we bought this crap printer, FUNSUN A1 UV flatbed last year September 2020, today finally we start printing, piece of junk printer, just now they stop talking to us, we had to change parts, like we have all the time of the world. anybody knows how to load material? our problem is, we can print on paper, but if we put anything thicker, print heads will not go up and will do head strikes. , we own the fb700 two mimakis and a big laser , very happy with USA help customer service, and by the way, software is a nightmare, we have to create using flexi save as jpg or tiff open on maintop then save it and use another software ( with virus) to PRINT>>> what a joke.

Mr Rul

Hi fellas. It seems like Funsun printers are a headache to work with and to do maintenance. I juts bought my Funsun A3 UV Printer.. huhu, after I read this thread, I think I'll have a hell lot of challenge in dealing with it. Any advice in starting off?

Can anyone help with using maintop software? All the videos on YouTube are not in English. I have gotten it to print on different material but my issue is getting items centred

Randy Devine

Great machines,great customer service,quality product,has made me a lot of money over the last year.

33-3.jpg

Randy Devine

I don't believe you're supposed to use UV ink on t-shirts. Especially the fact you're using chinese ink with no real ratings.
i have 2 funsun machine. DTG, and A3UV. 2020year bought dtg printer, machine is good. and its good business for shirt custom printing. of course you need keep good maintanence , the most important is to avoding ink drying inside head, to clog head. funsun also provide good tech support and service. just last month, i bought one funsun A3UV printer ,mainly for phone case printing. will feedback here again when i get machine. hope everthing is fine.

jimmypl

em,funsun is ok. my funsun A1 uv printer,perfect printing 6 month. and suddenly headboard was burned ,funsun sent me new board immediate,just change new board, the machine works again. em,but they asked me send burned board back to china and ask me pay delivery cost...... anway, i am happy with funsun uv machine.

Donna Collins

My funsun dtf printer, the white color inside the printhead was clogged and can't print very good quality dtf film. only used 4 month. they refused to give warranty. anyway, even i know no warranty for head, but i am still unhappy. but they sent me some solvent flush cleaning, and now condition is better,can do normal printing. machine is good. i hope one day can give warranty for head, at least 6 month.

Donna Collins

My funsun dtf printer, the white color inside the printhead was clogged and can't print very good quality dtf film. only used 4 month. they refused to give warranty. anyway, even i know no warranty for head, but i am still unhappy. but they sent me some solvent flush cleaning, and now condition is better,can do normal printing. machine is good. i hope one day can give warranty for head, at least 6 month.
66-1.jpg
72-2.jpg