• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone here deal with fellers?

i simply posted a question about fellers sales reps, very simple, wasn't being rude or an a$$ and simply wrote what had happened to us. you chose to turn that around and call someone a drug addict! ....yeah, good call buddy! as for the thick skin, sure if you want to be rude for no reason, no problems! makes no difference in my life what you choose to write. go for it.

HulkSmash

I called Grimco this morning on for a quote on a 104 inch latex. Got it back 10 minutes later. Ask for Jeremy, or Matt Dunn, Garat, They're all pretty fast and good.

HulkSmash

One giant paragraph with insane punctuation and lack of sentence breaks reads like you're a speed addict. That's obviously not the image you want to project but it's how you come across. Rude to call it out? Maybe, no offense intended--a thick skin is useful on the internet. I'm not trying to start a war here it's just helpful if you are looking for advice to present yourself professionally. I honestly can't even read your question it's that bad, which is a problem.

I didn't find anything at all offensive with his post. Not at the least. Not everyone puts proper punctuations on a simple forum post.

eye4color

I dealt with them and it was great until there was an issue with a return. Frankie got involved and that's when it got ugly. As far as I'm concerned, they can climb my leg and have a ball.

I think there was more humility when they were on their way up, now that they have "arrived" we'll see if they can hold it together. I'd go shopping in Vegas at the show or call Jason at Allsquare Computers, NC. Nothing but first class sales and support so far.

Flame

One giant paragraph with insane punctuation and lack of sentence breaks reads like you're a speed addict. That's obviously not the image you want to project but it's how you come across. Rude to call it out? Maybe, no offense intended--a thick skin is useful on the internet. I'm not trying to start a war here it's just helpful if you are looking for advice to present yourself professionally. I honestly can't even read your question it's that bad, which is a problem.

I see worse here daily. Was it a little sloppy? Yes. Was it impossible to understand what he was saying? Not in the least. Chill dude, you're coming off as a complete ass.

Gino

Premium Subscriber

I understand what you're talking about. Not taking sides here, but have to agree that so many questions, responses and off-color humorous remarks would be better understood if all knew how to communicate better. However, after visiting several forums [and not all sign related] it is a known fact, most people are guessing half of the stuff they read.

I've gotten used to it except for some of the really crazy ones that appear from time to time. This wasn't one of them, so I don't feel there was any foul here whatsoever. Good call on your part, but probably not necessary.

:smile: Back to the OP.... have you contacted your Representative from Fellers yet ??

to be honest gino, i haven't contacted our rep yet about this no. i figured after 2 failed attempts at getting quotes on a printer and lam i would give them a wide birth on that one.
so i contacted advantage, proveer and acouple others that i can't remember off the top of my head.

eye4color

Rushworks, Allsquare is actually in the Greenville/Spartanburg area of SC. I think I listed them in NC.

Ryan, their Roland tech, came down a few weeks ago and got my old SC540 Roland back in primo form. I'd post their web address and # but not sure if that is a violation of the rules...

AllSquare Jason

Had a couple calls telling me to wake up and check back in on the forums -

Please feel free to call or email anytime with anything to do with Roland printers and/or media. I'll be glad to help anyway I can!!

fmg

Had a couple calls telling me to wake up and check back in on the forums -

Please feel free to call or email anytime with anything to do with Roland printers and/or media. I'll be glad to help anyway I can!!
Now that's what you call service!:thumb: