• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone know a source for canvas or sunbrella teardrop flags?

iSign

My client wants 6' tall teardrop flags, made with something like canvas.

Just wondering if anyone knows of these being available anywhere?
(I tried Eder flag, but it's not available there)

thanks

iSign

Thanks Charlie!
just got back from an install & missed them by a half hour, but hope to hear from them tomorrow.

I didn't find any canvas option, but size & price look good, and the canvas idea may not exist anyway.

iSign

I think they want to minimize the flutter with heavier canvas, as well as increase the classy factor, but I think they are in too much of a hurry for a custom job produced off island, but thanks

Christian @ 2CT Media

No problem... Totally understand, being from Kaneohe, Oahu I know its tough getting things shipped in a hurry.

I know of a shop in Kailua that I've worked with in the past for jobs for E.K. Fernandez that I can see if they have the capabilities if you need?

iSign

hey thanks a bunch...

I don't think this is the right job for me to want you to go that far with it...

...to explain better would be to start revealing the tip of an iceberg worth of a topic that I've felt I should start writing up here some day...

...but the short version is that i don't love this business near as much as I used to, and as a result, I work alone now, trying to downsize from my glory days, instead of trying to build my business... maybe I'll get out of this burn-out slump & grow again... but for the mean time, I'm staying busy without venturing too far into the weeds on oddball stuff... or wasting too much time on tire kickers... and this client called twice today, with endless questions, but no art, and no clue about the intended art... but asking me to send templates for their artist... and kept mentioning the otherS who are bidding...

...so, I guess the short version is I feel like telling them "sorry, couldn't find anything meeting your specs" and move on to the next tire kicker..

...and I'll save my favors from my friends, for jobs where I have half a reason to believe there is a real job & a loyal client worth my efforts!

Christian @ 2CT Media

Totally understand that feeling! Currently going through it with my business at one of my largest clients... Makes you question why you do it.

Good luck with the mental state, don't hesitate to ask if you want/need help on this or any other projects.