• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know a supplier for camo rockers??

I have never seen these before, but obviously they must make them somewhere. The local body shop had to do some repairs to one side of the vehicle and now it is in need of the camo..

The material is just like to chrome accents that are done along the rocker panels, however this has a camo print.

Does anyone know of a supplier?

I checked restylers, not luck. It is not wrapped. The pattern is VERY dark. Nothing comparable to any vinyl. It may be hydrodipped.. There is a somewhat local place that offers that service...

However I was thinking it maybe something that's sold as a kit.

Here are some pictures.. I thought I had them attached originally.. My mistake. A picture tells 1000 words.

Attachments

• ROCKER.jpg
    ROCKER.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 110

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Ah, so an add on panel. I was trying to wrap my head around how big of a tank and what sort of a rig you would need to tilt an entire truck on it's side to dip the rockers. :omg:

I've seen those on trucks but no idea where they come from or who makes them. Probably are dipped. We do a lot of camo on rockers but we digital print our own pattern on wrap vinyl, lam, and apply that.

Thanks Jficus and everyone. That is exactly it.... Mossy oak break up pattern as well. However that site (www.thoroughbreddiesel.com) no longer offer the product.. Just my luck.. they are trying to sell me vinyl for some outlandish price. So if anyone else may know a supplier of the material I would appreciate it.

I called a more cooperative shop that also used to deal in the product and he informed me this product was discontinued about 2 years ago. Thanks for the help everyone.