• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone know this font??

Driving Force

Thanks....
I know the font has been modified for cutting with a laser, just looking for the base font.

Attachments

• stereo-planet-018.jpg
    stereo-planet-018.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 142

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I don't know the font but it has design characteristics similar to a lot of fonts from Emigre Fonts. You might want to browse their website.

Driving Force

I checked there, nothing. Its really frustrating when you need a font that looks simple, but has some characteristics that makes it hard to find.
Thanks for the help...
Anyone else have any ideas??

inki

Try this site
http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

You can search their database for free and they will match the font type based on your image and give you top ten results for comparison. Finally found the font type for the Got Milk ad from their site after hours of searching through all my font styles

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You could have found it here in about a minute by searching the phrase "got milk". That font is Phenix American and was identified here a while back.

Driving Force

I lloked at poor richard and it was similar. I finnaly fount the exact font although they Tweeked the "a" just a bit. Just in case you were curious, the font name is carlton.
Thanks for the help.....
Darren