• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know total square footage for the new Jeep Gladiator?

FatCat

Have someone interested in doing a complete color change - just painted surfaces not plastic roof or fenders, etc.

Thanks for any help on this.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Doesn't answer the question but...we don't get into that business. Too expensive!
"Better off getting it painted" is what we tell em. They insist then quote upwards of $5k. They usually back off or go find a hack wrap shop to do it..

Eric H

You should check out CK wraps on YouTube he wraps his own gladiator and goes into detail why they are a harder to do than a normal vehicle to wrap.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You should check out CK wraps on YouTube he wraps his own gladiator and goes into detail why they are a harder to do than a normal vehicle to wrap.
Yes, CK channel is really good for all things wraps. He's speaking Canadian so you have to listen carefully but it is well worth it.

FatCat

Yeah, the dealership came by late yesterday with the jeep. Looks like all kinds of fun, told the salesperson this isn't a paint job and must communicate that to the customer. Told him all the problem areas, told him limitations of a wrap, etc. Sending a quote over today - marking it high because I know this will be a PITA.