• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know where I can buy these?

signspark1988

upload_2020-11-4_9-59-24.png

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Many companies make them. You'll hafta identify them and find the actual company if you want to keep the identical appearance the same.

SW101

I have been looking for the same type of thing but to hold inserts for an exterior sign where the client can slide different directions onto the main sign.

Patrice Brunelle

I have been looking for the same type of thing but to hold inserts for an exterior sign where the client can slide different directions onto the main sign.
I've done this a few times on outdoor signs using tracks. You can stick them on the sign or fix them with screws, and it's convenient because you can put the top and bottom part separately at whatever distance you need them to be. You can easily find clear tracks too, so they don't stand out too much when looking at the sign. I've done it a few years ago for one of my client who bought a 12'x8' to put on the side of the road to announce upcoming events. I've got two sets of tracks running almost the whole 12 feet and we insert thin coroplast in them, name of the event on top on, and dates on the bottom. We change them 3-4 times a years (not since COVID-19 though).