• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know where i can get this vinyl from?

elsignshop

do anyone know any other place to get this vinyl from.http://www.signwarehouse.com/VSH2430-p-VS-2430-SPARKLE.html
i ordered it from signwarehouse 2 weeks ago and still have not go it in, i called this morning and they tell me its on back order, WTF :banghead:. i never got a email or call or nothing from them, then they have to nerve to say is this your first time ordering from us. I was like i been ordering from you guys for 7 years. sorry to keep on going but it just ticks me off they dont inform no one when they have stuff on back order. now im behind 3 weeks cause of this.

JoshLoring

I have some printable version of that sitting on my shelf if you need it ASAP but I'm sure there's a vendor on here that ha some. I'm just another shop!

elsignshop

royster, yea thats pretty close, but i also found the one i needed on there website and they only have 4 feet of it. :frustrated:

MikePro

R-Tape brand VinylEfx Metalized Vinyl
can't tell you offhand if its the gold or silver that you're looking for, but the salesrep should be able to figure it out no problem:
carried by Fellers and Advantage Sign Supply (<--merchant member)