• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone recognise this plotter ?

theball

hi , I have been using the forum for sometime but this is my first post . I have been in the sign industry for the past ten years and I am finally taking the leap to work for myself. I have very kindly been give a plotter ( hasn't got any drivers with it though ) or any branding for that matter. IMAG1753.jpg

IMAG1754.jpg any ideas ?

mopar691

Master, US Cutter SC, Liyu, SeikiTech.

This style has been around for 10 plus years, same machine many brands. I think US Cutter just bought a few containers of them and call them the "new" SC line.

I have one in 24", works good for throwing in the back of the trailer and holding down important papers on job sites.

round man

there should be a label somewhere with a model number and a serial number,...it is required in the US,dunno about the other side of the pond tho,,.,...you can google the model number and find alot out about it

looks like a $399 Chinese model like my buddy got from signwarehouse a few years back

theball

Powered it up , don't know why I didn't think of that in the first place . Sign wizard 2005 :) it will do untill I can afford a better one. Now the task of finding drivers .

visual800

damn that looks very similiar to a VINYL EXPRESS GRC-61 that i owned, well it appears to be an older model than i had. Mine was a 99. damn good plotters though. i do have the owners manual on disk do a google for GRC-61

theball

when the plotter powers up it flashes with "Sign Wizard 2005" however the guy that has given it me said he used to run it on graphtec ce1000-60 drivers . does anyone know where i can get hold of the drivers for Win7 64bit. and also is it possible to cut from illustrator ?