• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone running a Mimaki JV400LX?

uv

Hey all,

Just wanted to know if anyone has got a Mimaki JV400LX.

I am considering one of these machines and would like to know your thoughts on it.

Cheers

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Lol good luck finding users of that machine, why not just go with the HP Latex thats proven out in the market where there are thousands of users you can communicate with when you have issues?

rjssigns

Lol good luck finding users of that machine, why not just go with the HP Latex thats proven out in the market where there are thousands of users you can communicate with when you have issues?

THIS^^^

Seems Mimaki answered a question no one asked. AFAIK there isn't a member here that has one. Which means no one here will be able to answer even the simplest of questions.

Fact is you're able to buy used HP latex rigs here quite often. Folks just keep upgrading. That says something about HP dontcha think?