• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone use Sign-in-China?

Andy D

I've bought quite a bit of parts from them as well. No problems and super fast shipping to here in the USA!

What's their pay method? I'm seeing Western Union or Money Gram...
That makes me very leary.
I have bought non-sign related stuff directly from China before and never had an issue, but I like to put
it on a Credit Card for the extra protection.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
You on the same site? https://www.sign-in-china.com They take credit cards directly, PayPal, 3 others I know nothing about, Western Union, and bank transfers. This is on their checkout page...

attachment.php

Attachments

• SIC-1.jpg
    SIC-1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 200

Andy D

You on the same site? https://www.sign-in-china.com They take credit cards directly, PayPal, 3 others I know nothing about, Western Union, and bank transfers. This is on their checkout page...

Is it a company like Alibaba where different companies just sell through them?
Because, some products do offer more payment options, but I noticed many only accept
Western Union and Money Gram (like in the picture below)... but I haven't setup an account,
and that might make the difference.

attachment.php

Attachments

• SIGN IN CHINA.jpg
    SIGN IN CHINA.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 181

henry67

About to make a $1600 purchase...anyone have experience?
This company doing business very bad
I purchased JH 8150 $ 4,100 from Sign-in- China.com. They send invoice and I have paid in full. After taking customers' money, the company did not deliver as promised, but blamed them for their mistake. They asks the customer to pay over double the original amount. We disagree and the email asks for money back. They did not respond but texted on Facebook via Leslie Frankie
This guy deferred, forcing us to pay the $ 8,500(????)
This could be a trick to deceive customers, take the money first and then raise the price later or the company is on the way to close.
Buying from this website is risky. You will get angry, bankrupt for your projects because of these carefree and irresponsible people

Jay Grooms

Printing, Printing, Printing......
This company doing business very bad
I purchased JH 8150 $ 4,100 from Sign-in- China.com. They send invoice and I have paid in full. After taking customers' money, the company did not deliver as promised, but blamed them for their mistake. They asks the customer to pay over double the original amount. We disagree and the email asks for money back. They did not respond but texted on Facebook via Leslie Frankie
This guy deferred, forcing us to pay the $ 8,500(????)
This could be a trick to deceive customers, take the money first and then raise the price later or the company is on the way to close.
Buying from this website is risky. You will get angry, bankrupt for your projects because of these carefree and irresponsible people

Breathe Dude, that was really hard to read.