• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone use signcraft directly for their pricing?

J

john1

Hey guys! I subscribed to signcraft today and i was looking through some of their pricing and to be honest, alot of it is decently close within reason to my personal pricing method.

I have graphixcalc but i find the online sign craft pricer to be easier to get pricing from.

Anyone use signcraft for pricing and if so how effective has it been?

It seems the yellow hourly rate is dead on for my digital printing and the green is decently dead on for everything else.

I am thinking of using the green then if the customer bickers you can always go down to the yellow to keep the business.

Thanks!

showcase 66

If I used the SignCraft Pricing guide for anything around here I would have closed a long time ago. I will look at it after using graphixcalc sometimes to see the difference. I still prefer graphixcalc. Takes a while to setup with my requirements and costs of material, but well worth the time.

speedmedia

Used to use it a lot for stuff but now I find it to be not very accurate. We set our own prices based off the profits we need to make on a job. We win some and lose some but everyone we win we make money on. We are just sick of playing the price game so we would rather get less more profitable work that tons of work that has less profit. Much more of a fun way to work.

Thanks,
Kurt

Deaton Design

I use it from time to time, and use it more to check my own price. I think its a good feature, and the guys at signcraft are trying to help, which is great. Im gonna purchase graphixcalc pretty soon though. It looks to me to be a great program.

Mosh

I use it on "bread and butter" basic knock out stuff. It works well for that, anything too custom I price time+materials+beer money.

visual800

I dont do pricing guides either. materials fluctuate worse tha the stock market and it's just too much trouble. I've always priced on if we are bidding against another and base it sometimes on customers attitude