• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Apparel Transfers

rjssigns

There were posts regarding where to buy pre-made apparel transfers and which company has great service. Tried using the search function but can't find anything.
IIRC FM Expressions was one of the places mentioned but not sure.

Printing, cutting, taping, pressing right now and want to streamline the operation.

mameighan

i use fm expressions all the time. Only had a fews issues on occasion but their one and two color programs are especially good

bannertime

I hadn't done it in awhile, but we liked working with Semo Imprints for non digital stuff. FM Expressions screwed us over heavily on an order with tight deadlines and trademarks. They wouldn't print it even though the company that supplied the artwork was the trademark holder. They wanted a signed document from them, but they waited till a few days before they were supposed to delivered to tell us the order had been put on hold. They weren't willing to work with us one bit. Fortunately that forced us to do digital transfers in house and we've done that ever since.