• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Apple font need a pc one!

sullosau

Hi Guys
Thanks to the great work of V'Doc Ive got the grahics happening and finally client has given me the text I need,
The pesky little font in question is an Apple font called textile, I went to buy it from myfonts.com and its unavailable, Ive gone thru my collection (yes Stacey its still yours in my will :p ) and cant find anything close to it.
Could anyone please point me in the direction to where I can buy a very similar font to this one?
Many thanks in advance

Steve

Techman

get a font converter..simple.
such as...
MacDisk is an utility for reading, writing and formatting Apple Macintosh magnetic media on an IBM compatible PC, without any hardware modification of the computer and without any add-on.
MacDisk is a 32-bit application and runs under all versions of Windows (XP included). Under XP, to manage USB and FireWire (IEEE 1394) drives, you have to use at least version 6.2 (preferably the current 7.0).

sullosau

Stacey, your fonts are still yours :p
Techman, ok you get the harddrive!
Thanks Guys appreciate the help

Steve

mac font

Still need font? I'm on mac and use TransType Pro. Works great, i love it. Happy to convert if you still need it.

Last edited:

sullosau

cinemasign its ok I followed the above link and all is good I appreciate your help thou, just waiting on cust to signoff on it, so far he loves it and wants vinyl on his shop, tshirts, mugs and keyrings! I'll be busy with this one!
Thanks to everyone again!

Steve
The Super Newbie!