• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Apply Color Correction in Production Manager - What's this mean?

Graphics2u

I'm running Flexi 8.6 and when you go to Rip and Print to send something to Production Manager, there is a check box next to the words "Apply Color Correction in Production Manager" at the bottom of all the color correction info tab. What exactly does this do if that box is checked or unchecked? There is nothing in the Help info on it. Even the screen shots in the Help don't show it even being on that tab.

I know that it makes a difference in your output because I've sent files both ways and they do not print the same. Does anyone know what is happening when that box is checked as opposed to being unchecked?

Below is a screen shot of what I'm talking about.

Thanks for any input you might have on this.

Attachments

• PM.jpg
    PM.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 223

sfr table hockey

I would think that by checking that it would over ride your settings you have listed above. If you entered the exact same settings it should print the same. I guess I always load things direct into production manager and never go through flexi.

Graphics2u

I would think that by checking that it would over ride your settings you have listed above. If you entered the exact same settings it should print the same. I guess I always load things direct into production manager and never go through flexi.
That's kinda what I suspect also but it would be nice if the help info explained it.