• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Apps for graphic design androids

Craig Sjoquist

So there is apps for ipads & since I will not buy one, not concerned.

So I downloaded one for Android after doing some searching,
Autodesk then 2 more others & found Auto desk good for me because the tool bar stayed on screen, the others did not.
I'm using it to doodle, basic start up ideas hopefully to help sell, possibly to help me learn more, & just playing around a bit.

So wondering if anyone else uses these & how do they help ipad or Android & what do you use for Android on your tablet.

GypsyGraphics

i figured before i post the apps i use, i'd better see if there were android versions first.
i have to admit... i had no idea Adobe's app were not available for androids. pretty shocking when so many people are android users.

just last night i saw a commercial with a forensic artist using a android tablet. unfortunately the ad was for the tablet not the app. but maybe you can figure out what he's using. seems to have very natural drawing capabilities.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/ATV9/microsoft-surface-pro-4-ensic-artist-stephen-mancusi

Last edited:

WildWestDesigns

i figured before i post the apps i use, i'd better see if there were android versions first.
i have to admit... i had no idea Adobe's app were not available for androids. pretty shocking when so many people are android users.

Adobe does have apps for android. Tied in with CC users quite a bit.

i think there was one user that ported Gimp and Inkscape to android arch., but it uses a good chunk of resources.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 116

Andy D

I know a lot of people are now using tablets for their design work but
you mean using your phone for basic sketches, right?
If so, do you have to have a stylist to use these programs?