• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Are JV3 and JV33 wipers the same?

TheSnowman

Can anyone answer me this? I'm selling my JV3 today and I'll give them the wipers to it if I can't use them in my JV33.

I would expect the wipers to be different, as the two printers use very different sized printheads (DX4 in the JV3 and DX5 in the JV33).

Case

You can't use them Kraig... Totally different wipers on the JV3 and JV33.... The JV33 wipers are larger than the JV3's....

Throw them in with the JV3 you are selling, they will do you no good...

Case

thewood

You can't use them Kraig... Totally different wipers on the JV3 and JV33.... The JV33 wipers are larger than the JV3's....

Throw them in with the JV3 you are selling, they will do you no good...

Case

Yep. We gave our remaining wipers (and other parts) to the person that purchased our JV3 when we upgraded to the JV33.

inkmed

RE: JV3 and JV33 wiper

of course they are different.
please check the pictures in attachment.
JV33 wiper width is double JV3 wiper width.

Adam from Inkmed

Attachments

• DX4 wiper holder.jpg
    DX4 wiper holder.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 58
  • jv33 wiper holder.jpg
    jv33 wiper holder.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 66

TheSnowman

Yea, I needed to know rather to give them to the guy buying my printer or not. I held onto everything cause I didn't have an answer right away. I have a bunch of stuff I can give him if he wants to pay for the mailing of it.