• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Are you hiring?

mark in tx

Car pulls up in front of the shop, older woman driving, young man in passenger seat. Young man comes in the shop and asks if we are hiring. I ask if he has any experience in sign making or graphic design. "Nope."
Sorry, not hiring at this time.
"But my mom is gonna kill me if I don't get a job!"
He left and then walked into the next shop and his mom drove the car over in front of the next shop.

The guy looked about 20 to me.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, at 20, still living at home, Mom is looking for a baby sitter that will pay to baby sit rather then the traditional way.

Shadowglen

Hahaha Well that takes cold call job hunting to a whole new level. Tell him to come out here. He could have a job in a day anywhere from working at McDonald's for 13 bucks an hour to pushing pipe on an oil rig for close to 30 bucks an hour. The key is finding a place to live (huge housing shortage). Oh and putting up with temps in the low single to negative digits. :Big Laugh