• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arizona 4xx service manual

hi if i could get the 350 service manual it would be great. We are trying to move a machine about 1500 miles and then down to a basement so we have to take off the gantry and put it back. I want to see how to lock it for shipment .Please let me know what i owe for what might turn out to be a parts machine..lol
my email is mark@longislandgraphix.com

AlsEU

Gantry has to be positioned on the support built from the parts, which (in theory) should be used for the small shelf under the table - two halves of the box, long beam and four supports (each with the screw used as a leg). The whole procedure is pretty complicated as if you put too much force on the gantry, it will bend and you may forget about the proper quality. If you don't have the equipment, it's very difficult. If you don't have the SDS key, it's almost impossible, as many operations have to be done from the service menu. And after the mechanical installation, calibration is required, which is done with the special Excel spreadsheet and micrometre connected to the carriage. Generally speaking, I would suggest contact with trained technician - you may ruin the whole machine moving it on your own.
And don't forget, that the XT machines requires two technicians for the installation (at least one of them should know the procedure).

AlsEU

Going to be moving our 460XT sometime this year. If I could get a service manual that'd be greatly appreciated.
Movement of the XT printer requires two trained service technicians/engineers (except if you want to move it 5 metres left or right in the same room). It is a serious task, including de-installation and installation in the new location. Once I did it with my colleague and it took us 30 working hours to finish everything (with the calibration at the new place). And ofc without a service key it's not possible to move the printer according to the procedures.

chinaski

Movement of the XT printer requires two trained service technicians/engineers (except if you want to move it 5 metres left or right in the same room). It is a serious task, including de-installation and installation in the new location. Once I did it with my colleague and it took us 30 working hours to finish everything (with the calibration at the new place). And ofc without a service key it's not possible to move the printer according to the procedures.
Yeah, I'm aware it's quite the process to move one. We planned to contract this out to the same technicians that installed our machine. Probably looking at between €10-12k for the whole job.

I approached Canon for the decommissioning and they weren't even interested in quoting us for the work and effectively sabotaged my printer sale by casting doubt in the minds of the buyer whether they could even get it up and running again, limited parts availability, outdated model, and the usual garbage. They then wanted to upsell my buyer into a new model versus purchasing my used machine —So effectively I'm trying to avoid Canon's services as much as possible.

Hi folks,

Im searching for Oce Arizona 480 XT service manual. I would like to disassemble - move - assemble the machine. Maybe somebody could help me?

I have the service manual for 350 and 550, but 480 is a bit different, I think...
I think the install process would be different...

So, If you have, please help... :)

Thank you so mutch,
Greg
All Arizona family printers are same. It is transported in the same way.