• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arlon GX4500

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Anyone tried using it yet? Air Egress...white vinyl...clear adhesive. We shot part of a roll so far, prints looked fine. Any other feedback after the fact? Selling as a low end product...but with air egress.

TwoNine

We just switched to the 4560GTX as our stock digital intermediate. We like it and have no complaints. We've been using it solely for about 3 months and have yet to have any real problems with it (minus the humans laying it...LoL) ;) - I'd be interested to hear from people on this one too....

:popcorn:

-Chad

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Printed nice on the Roland 540....want to put it up on the LX850 next to see how it handles the heat and inks. Arlon rep scratched his head when I asked about it on the latex... :covereyes: See how it goes!!

LindaB

DPF 4500GX and 4560GTX should both work fine on the Latex printer. The facestock is very receptive to most print systems.