• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arlon vs Oracal

Shadowglen

First off I have done searches on this and all of the threads are old. I apologist if I missed a newer thread, and would happy to be pointed to it. I have always used Oracal. primarily 3551 with 290 lam and for more short term stuff we use 3651 with a 210 Lam. we mainly do some vehicle lettering with logos (no wraps), and flat panel aluminum signs. A new vendor is Pushing Arlon. we have had good luck with Oracal so I am reluctant to switch, but with my daughter attending grad school in Fargo and the vendor also being in Fargo I can pick up product (saving shipping)when I make the 300 mile drive and also make a business trip out of it. Any advice on comparable vinyl/lam in the Arlon, or advise on the pros/cons of Arlon would also be appreciated.

Thanks Dave.

Shadowglen

Anyone..... anyone.. LOL..

attachment.php

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1,006.5 KB · Views: 397

Gene@mpls

I have used 3551 GRA for many years and never had a failure. Arlon is probably good too... but I won't be finding out.