• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Art "Not a Lost Art"

Sidney

Hand Painted

Here is an example of what I do with paint brushes. I am a traditional artist first and offer original digital art & design 2nd. All my designs are freehand (no stencils). One day I will post my 3D Wood Signs:) Coix_Dr_office_2015_a.jpg Coix_Dr_office_2015_b.jpg

kheebl

Keebl, I use Corel Painter...It is the most realistic art/paint program in the industry. Adobe, freehand etc, are not even close:)

Your work is just amazing. I had a 30 day trial of Corel painter and really enjoyed it but I was no good with it. It would probably be better if I wasn't using a mouse and had a drawing tablet to use.

Sidney

MenuBoards

I was asked to show some of my sign work...well here are 3 examples :) I love the combination of hand painted meets vinyl:) All the food items are individually cut and layered for a 3D effect (hard to see in the pics).
cups_n_cones_watermarked.jpg pasta_menu_watermarked.jpg Town_bagel_watermarked.jpg

Sidney

Corel Painter...unbeatable

One of my customers wanted Bagel_Platter_waterproof.jpg me to create an original bagel platter to go along with a male character......the male character is still in the works.

Sidney

I will have some videos in the future. Right now I will be working on videos for GraphixCalc Sign estimator. Feel free to ask me every now and then until I post the videos. Thank you, Sidney

One of my customers wanted View attachment 112782 me to create an original bagel platter to go along with a male character......the male character is still in the works.

Sidney

Yes, you need a drawing tablet. You can start off with a $199.00 Bamboo. It is very awkward at 1st but after 3 days it will get very comfortable. I haven't used a mouse in 19 years:) I don't know how anyone can use a mouse for Photoshop, Painter, Magna Studio etc :) I just purchased a UGEE 21.50 Drawing tablet and it works incredibly. Sidney

Your work is just amazing. I had a 30 day trial of Corel painter and really enjoyed it but I was no good with it. It would probably be better if I wasn't using a mouse and had a drawing tablet to use.