• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ArtPath

J.Nguyen

Hi,

Does there have anyone is using ArtPath from GSP? I have it, software can load, after select device, it exits without any message. What is wrong?

Tnx.
J.N

Bob Gilliland

J.N.,

Right click on the GSP Tray icon from the System Tray and select System Identification String. Copy and then paste to a reply on this thread the entire contents from the Options section of the Gerber System ID dialog box. Having this information will assist in pointed and relative feedback to help troubleshoot your ArtPath issue.

My experience has shown that “a” device does need to be designated for ArtPath. Device doesn’t have to be real, doesn’t have to be “Gerber”, and it certainly doesn’t need to be physically connected. During setup there is no communication test to the port designated to “verify” the device.

More later once you have pasted your Options contents.

J.Nguyen

Option from Gerber System ID is here:

Code:
EDGE Ready
EDGErip (GAD)
Software Only
ImageRIP
Plot
Composer
Dbutils
Text
ArtPath