• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Attaching PVC Cut letters to Brick

John Miller

Use VHB tape to hold the letters in place while Lexel cures. This system will work with no problems. Just a question though... did you give the other sign company an install quote before your site visit, or is it time & materials?

Hi Everyone,

I am doing a sub contract PVC letters/logo install on brick. The sign company I am installing for wants me to use double faced tape and liquid nails. Its a large area and pretty high up. I'm concerned. Anyone use 3m double sided tape on brick before? I'm probably going to have to drive to the site and do a test but I was just wondering if anyone has done something similar. Thanks! Melissa (SignGirl)
is that an actual brick wall? it looks too evenly engineered

ProSignTN

When I said "Studs, Period" we were talking brick, now it's fake plastic brick. We are in the sign business; details do matter.