• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Attn Colorspan 9840, uvx, uvr owners

DoubleDown

To all,

Just found out some information that might be helpful to alot of people with older Colorspan equipment like the 9840's, fb910's, 950's, uvr's, uvx's, etc. There is a company in Cali that can fix or refurbish almost any part on these machines. Even ebox's, boards, etc they can do it or at least have the parts. We have several machines around here that we still use from time to time and HP is not carrying parts really for these machines anymore so it could be months before you get a part. This company probably has them right now.

Just fyi so you don't pull your hair out when HP tells you that your part is not available.

Really smart guy also. [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mike Smith[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CMS / California Media Services[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4345 Artesia Blvd. Building A[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fullerton CA 92833[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ph: 714.522.2204 Fax: 714.522.3014[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]www.cmscalmedia.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]www.cmscalmedia.net[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Email: calmedia@pacbell.net[/FONT]

eye4clr

These guys were my dealer and continue to give me great support. They know the machines very well and are excellent at support. Whatever the shortcomings of the machines are, it is really nice knowing you have a good resource behind you.

WinGraphics

Premium Subscriber
+1 These guys know there stuff

These guys are the best. Whenever my Colorspan goes down they help with free advice, fast parts, and great service. They could teach HP about these machines.

hydo1

I had my vacuum system refurbished from CMS over the summer and they got it back to me very quickly. Cost was very reasonable.

trompster

Hi Christian - thanks for that info. We are based in South Australia and have a 72UVX and trying to get parts is difficult and VERY expensive. Since HP took over we have had 4 different companies that have the distributorship for spares and all hopeless although we hear HP are a difficult company to deal with.