• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bachelor Party Logo Critique!

TheSellOut

I'm going on a Golfing Bachelor Party for a good friend of mine so I wanted to come up with a logo for polos, a banner, and possible hole flags.

This is just for fun but I wanted to post it anyways! I did the caricature pretty quick in illy and think it has a pretty good resemblance (I might work on it some more)

Attachments

• KR Shirt.jpg
    KR Shirt.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 235

CheapVehicleWrap

Come on Gino! With all the publicity recently surrounding golfing surely you understand that nowadays once a man gets married that golfing is off limits. His wood is to be put away in the attic only to be brought down at Christmas time now.

TheSellOut

white background

the banner will have the white bkgd, but there will be 12 guys going and I am getting as many different color polo shirts as possible, So I have multiple bkgds that I will be working with!

Make it plural.

Not sure his future ex-wife would appreciate that!...not sure that she's even going to appreciate being singular...hehe!

Looks great, but what kind of hole are we talking about ??

umm...well...

looks mischievous...:thumb:

It should be quite mischievous!