• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Backlit Acryllic panel sign, how?

Chriswagner92

We have a customer that wants to get something like this, it looks like a piece of frosted acryllic with leds behind it, but looks could be deceiving. They want RGB leds with the controller to kind of fade colors like the rockola jukeboxes. We are thinking of all these different ways to do but can't seem to come up with anything that sounds like it would work and look good. Does anyone have any insight or tips? Thanks in advance.

attachment.php

Attachments

• stewart.jpg
    stewart.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 101

bigben

We custom made our LED backlit panel. They are only 13mm thick. We also make them with snap frames to change the visual, only 7/8 thick. I would use those panel to make the effect you looking for.

Attachments

• cuisine lgp 1.jpg
    cuisine lgp 1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 62
  • cuisine lgp 2.jpg
    cuisine lgp 2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 73
  • panneaux LED 1.jpg
    panneaux LED 1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 48

rjssigns

We custom made our LED backlit panel. They are only 13mm thick. We also make them with snap frames to change the visual, only 7/8 thick. I would use those panel to make the effect you looking for.

That's some nice work.:thumb: