• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner stand ID?

Colin

A customer has this roll-up banner stand cannister, and would like to replace the banner. Does anyone recognise this particular brand, and is the banner replaceable? From what I understand, some brands allow for easy Re&Re, and others don't.

Attachments

• P1020156.JPG
    P1020156.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 65

SameDay Signs

You should be able to pull out the banner and at the bottom of the banner it should be 2 sided tape on the back side. Peel off the banner and then apply new banner. Make sure you hold the mechanism out though so it doesn't roll back up inside or you will have to take off sides and then manually wind it and apply banner.

I have the same style I bought on ebay but don't want to guarantee its the same brand or function being as it may not be but that is how mine works

Hope it helps.

sfr table hockey

Some have a hole in the side or some place to put a pin in that will lock the roller so once you have it unrolled and want to remove the vinyl it helps so it won't roll up on you.

h82loose

Looks like the one I sell. There are many that look similar. Mine has velcro at the bottom. Pull out the banner and put the pin in the side.