• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner stand material help please

j.studley

I am having an edge curl issue with a couple of different materials. I first used an UltraFlex 15oz PET Blockout designed to prevent edge curl. No such luck. Then moved on to Roland's Roly-Poly. No luck there either. I have an image that is solid black with full bleed. Are my expectations too high for these materials? I have changed my black composition from 4 color rich black to 100% black only to reduce the ink usage and still can't get rid of the edge curl.

buildexperience

Pos Pro 200. We have full coverage banners that have been up for a couple months with no edge curl. It's expensive, but it is top of the line material.

j.studley

Thank You! Is it possible I am doing something wrong? Roland's Roly-Poly is also a 10 mil film and claims to be edge curl resistent. I'm trying to avoid purchasing another roll or filing another claim for material that doesn't do what it says it should do.

Canvas, biodegradable vinyl, and white matte vinyl are excellent choices for indoor banners. While for outdoor Banners white mesh vinyl is best for windy, rainy and harsh conditions.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I find that Bantex 13 oz Two-Sided Curl Free vinyl to work best. I buy it from Grimco.

That stuff is great material!! I found an alternative that has the same specs and quality for a better price point, check out the Dickson coating Jet550, killer stuff.