• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Batting helmet visor template

Marie

We do about 10 decals for baseball helmet visors each season for a local team. We have been ordering them from Pro-Tuff Decals and then trimming to fit. Now they have switched helmets to an Adidas Phenom Captain, and the ones we have been getting will not work. Does anyone know a source for these visor decals or have a template to fit the visor. They are one solid color. Thanks for any help!!

Mr. Signboy

I agree with Z Signs, it’s super easy. Plus learning how to make your own will allow you to start making more complicated templates for things in the future. Transfer tape or paint mask make good templates.

Marie

We did end up making these in house. It is definitely a different material than the ones we used to order premade, but the coach seems satisfied.