• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Becoming very commonplace recently.......................................

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Meow haha. Someone got butthurt. Tex must have reported me for sending him dirty pics

That's the only reason I sign on here anymore.

20200630_133930.jpg

Last edited:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Not sure about the shady character hanging out by the tailgate but that is one good looking setup.

(who took the photo?)

I did.. thats my brother in law that assists during installs and finds words to spell.

I'm waiting for the right moment to post this one... knowing how people are around here...I won't have to wait long.

20201228_153552.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Number 1, not number 2. Guys don't use paper after doing number 1, like girls. Good grief, now we're getting into personal hygiene........................ :banghead:

Okay, let's have photos on this.... or it doesn't happen !!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh, so what's that got to do with a fly on the wall ?? I said a fly on the wall, not sh!tting on the wall................

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
The tp represents the tags - agree, disagree, like etc... and what you can do with them.

It was hilarious in my head. :roflmao:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay...... if you say so. :confused:

Do you have many of these conversations going on in your head ?? And all at once...... and you answer at random ??

Last edited:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
heh heh - it was more of a thought than a conversation. But now that you mention it... yes. constant, random and terribly funny.