• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Before and after wall sign

SignManiac

Owner called me and said she had a sign done by another company and complained it couldn't be read from the road about a 100' away. I said that in her situation she needed to prioritize the fact that it's a barber shop and the name wasn't even that important for reading from the road. I told her she could put the name on the door if she even cared and she didn't. I suggested this simple sign and she said that's exactly what she had in mind originally. Most everyone would have just designed it as a rectangle but it took no extra time to enhance the shape. Just enough to give it a more custom look instead of it looking like every other sign in the world.

Attachments

• Barber Shop-01.jpg
    Barber Shop-01.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Barber Shop-02.jpg
    Barber Shop-02.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 115

Jillbeans

Most of the time, a simple sign works best.
This proves it.
The other one was pretty "fancy", but essentially useless. Just like its designer's ability.
Love....Jill