• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Animated GIF Ever!

Idea Design

Love it. Notice the helping hand coming in from the right.

Attachments

• zjtdon.gif
    zjtdon.gif
    47.1 KB · Views: 310

PGSigns

Switch the two buttons but don't change the names.The at the end of the search popup put the post new thread button.
Jimmy

GB2

Old Member
OMG....then people would be searching instead of asking foolish questions...the post counts would be down...advertisers would be running for the hills...it would be anarchy!!!!

CheapVehicleWrap

How about a Title icon that suggests the poster put something remotely meaningful in rather than "Anyone try?", "Ever see?", "Now What?", "Oh no!", "Looking for...", "Ever happen to you?", "Whoda thunk?", "HELP ME!!!", "Guess what's in this message." At least when you do a new post search the forum shows and you can weed through SOME to see it they're relevant. As far as I'm concerned the only post title that should be mysterious would be a font ID...Ohh, wait.. what if you could actually use the font in the title?

Last edited: