• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Review Best Management Software?

snuzzy

Hi! Can anyone recommend a good Project Management software, specific to Signwriting please & thanks?

netsol

i am old fashioned in that regard
you can't beat microsoft project
it works with the rest of the suite you are probably already using

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Just to manage projects? not quoting or invoicing etc?

Just get something like trello or asana. It's free.

snuzzy

Just to manage projects? not quoting or invoicing etc?

Just get something like trello or asana. It's free.
Thanks Pauly, ideally it would include quoting? One of our sparky's uses one which is trade specific & I reckon it'd make life easier..I remember years ago there was one "KISS"? but I can't find it now..

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Thanks Pauly, ideally it would include quoting? One of our sparky's uses one which is trade specific & I reckon it'd make life easier..I remember years ago there was one "KISS"? but I can't find it now..

ShopVOX or Corebridge would be my recommendations.
for both you need accounting software attached to it like Xero or quickbooks.

ColorCrest

All around shop helper.
Hi! Can anyone recommend a good Project Management software, specific to Signwriting please & thanks?
Does any one find that a "project management" solution such as MS Project any more necessary than a more sign-specific "job board" solution such as Cyrious, shopVOX, or Corebridge?

If so, what exactly?

Just curious.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Many enterprises use the Waterfall method, the easiest way to plan a project. Tasks flow down the list in sequential order, like a waterfall. In this basic system, a team must complete one step before starting the next. Managers of our company consider this system simple and convenient to implement. These are the ones we use the task management system, which helps to track and respond to current tasks in time. But you have to adjust everything to the outcome of your company's needs.

Bot much?

jfiscus

Rap Master
We looked at all of them and in the end decided to have software custom built for us. Pricy up front, but got everything to work around US, not change our entire workflow to work around THEM. And, we own all of our data/software in the end.

WildWestDesigns

We looked at all of them and in the end decided to have software custom built for us. Pricy up front, but got everything to work around US, not change our entire workflow to work around THEM. And, we own all of our data/software in the end.
This and as everything is more subscription based and how everything can change on the fly, the upfront costs actually become less and less, depending on one values having total control over one's own data/software or offloading that to someone else.