• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Marker For Writing On Laminate?

gabagoo

Tested Sharpies and after 2 or 3 hours I can still get them to smudge.... I don't know if there is anything that can be used...any one have experience with this?

cwade440

I've got a few customers for whom I use dry erase laminate. Works great, but like all dry erase products, you have to use the right pen!

gabagoo

Just a 3ml laminate for decals that are used on construction helmuts for a short term... They need to put info on them on site. I don't really think it is an issue as I find only when you rub hard the oils in your fingers can cause the ink to spread or ghost... I offered the client clear strips to apply over the writing after they have written on them.

DerbyCitySignGuy

Some varieties of dry erase laminate will take a permanent marker pretty well and then the ink will disappear if you go back over them with a dry erase marker. I want to say 3M works pretty well, but I can't remember for sure.

It sounds like your customer essentially wants something magic.