• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best place to buy roland parts

SIGNTIME

I need to get a drive belt and pulleys for my XJ-540. My dealer quoted over $1200 for parts and to change them out. I can install everything myself and so far I think I found the needed parts for under $250. The only thing is how do I know they are OEM? They say OEM but they also say manufactured by Ving. Does anyone have or know the part numbers for the drive belt and pulleys from Roland. Also anyone recommend where to buy Roland parts?....... I think my dealer really wants me to buy a new printer.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
We can help you out with common Roland parts such as cap tops and print heads. We do not deal in the more obscure parts like the belts etc. for that brand however. See part numbers below.

Belt - 150S2M2500LW-C
Pulley - 6700319030

SIGNTIME

We can help you out with common Roland parts such as cap tops and print heads. We do not deal in the more obscure parts like the belts etc. for that brand however. See part numbers below.

Belt - 150S2M2500LW-C
Pulley - 6700319030

Thank you. Those are indeed the part numbers listed on the ones I found I just wonder how I can verify they are roland parts.

Zack Bunning

Is it just me, or does MidwestSigns have the most user un-friendly website ever? No pictures and annoying website navigation. I'm trying to find where to order replacement parts for my Vp540, id like to go ahead and buy some replacements to have on hand, but having a hard time on finding what to order and from where

player

You can check out Digiprint Supplies. They sell all the Roland parts as well as cheap knockoffs. Just be sure to check. They will tell you their knock off parts are exactly the same but when you get the cheap versions they are not the same. They may work, but they are not the same. But the Roland parts they sell are definitely Roland parts and they are a Roland parts dealer.