• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

best place to buy sp-300v captops?

Spencer McMurtry

I am needing 2- Cap Tops, a new sponge, a wiper scraper and more cleaning fluid for my sp-300v. any recommend suppliers?

thanks!
Spencer

J

john1

tyrrell tech, they are in nj and maryland they are our roland dealer and no problems here

These people are ANNOYING! Give them a fake phone number because they will call you EVERYDAY.

Kinda like sign warehouse lol

I had called to ask about a printer like 3 years ago, i didn't buy it but they called me everyday until i got nasty with them to stop calling me.

petepaz

These people are ANNOYING! Give them a fake phone number because they will call you EVERYDAY.

Kinda like sign warehouse lol

I had called to ask about a printer like 3 years ago, i didn't buy it but they called me everyday until i got nasty with them to stop calling me.

we deal with the jersey branch and no complaints here
we saw them at the ac show about 2 years ago and then they stopped once offered us a good deal on a printer and we have been working with them ever since. the tech service is good also, our machine went down friday and they were here today to fix it

Spencer McMurtry

Just a heads up i brought captops from Robert M @ www.solventinkjet.com and they sent me none OEM captops which didn't work correctly in the printer. they would not drain correctly, and ended up causing my magenta ink to back flow in to my yellow ink line. I contacted Robert about me sending them back for a refund and got no response. I am attaching a pictures of the captops that i had got this his company.

After overnighting new captops from www.extremeinkjet.com and doing a inkfill the printer is back to normal.

this was for a roland sp-300v

Attachments

• IMG_20110826_085547.jpg
    IMG_20110826_085547.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 61