• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best place to purchase OEM MIMAKI SS21 440CC CARTRIDGES ?

jlalasvt

I currently pay 104.00ea shipped through my vendor. I do not want to switch to bulk ink due to mess and the thought of eating up 2500.00 print heads over using cheap ink doesn't really seem logical to me. Some say it is ok to use bulk ink, Most say " ABSOLUTELY NOT WORTH IT" What are some options and possible dealers I could contact?

Thanks,

-Joe

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Ink

Most problems from ink come from not using the printer enough. If you are printing enough then the cost of ink should be among the least of your concerns.

jlalasvt

Where are you getting them for 104.00. I think im paying too much.

ARC RESOURCE IMAGING. I may be getting a better deal, since I purchased the printer from them and being on a two year contract for ink through them. Keep in mind I also spend 30 to 40k a year with them in vinyl alone..

jlalasvt

Most problems from ink come from not using the printer enough. If you are printing enough then the cost of ink should be among the least of your concerns.

My printer runs daily, I focus on mass production jobs instead of one offs etc. I usually print in between 10 and 20 thousand decals a month, Sometimes 30 to 40. Your comment seems somewhat pretentious and close minded.. If you can buy in bulk and save money; Why wouldn't you??? Seems pretty logical to me..