• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best vector download site?

Signed Out

Wondering what others have found to be their favorite vector download site. Such as istockphoto, dollarphotoclub, 123rf, etc. Looking to do a monthly subscription to one and want the best bang for the buck. istock seems really expensive compared to others, but also has great artwork to choose from..

I tried searching the forums on this, but apparently you have to wait 45 seconds in between searches now??? Is this because I let my subscription run out? I've also noticed a lot of new fluff on the site such as like buttons on the comments... what is going on here?

GoodPeopleFlags

I like Dreamstime for stock stuff. Nice selection and less expensive than iStock. I'm not sure how much vector stuff they have to offer; I mostly look for images.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I tried searching the forums on this, but apparently you have to wait 45 seconds in between searches now??? Is this because I let my subscription run out?

There has always been a delay between searches. The purpose of this is to prevent excessive load on our server. The delay is the same for all Signs 101 members.

I've also noticed a lot of new fluff on the site such as like buttons on the comments... what is going on here?

The Thanks/Likes/Dislikes feature was added late last year at the request of several members and seems to be well liked.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Most of the time I have been able to use just Google search and they come up. Just type in "whatever free vector download".

If you can't find it free it always seems so custom that I might as well start drawing it myself.

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
Outside of those mentioned I've found allfreedownloads.com to have some pretty good starting points / elements.