• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Thanks to Dale and the Big Squeegee

ericmitchell29

Just wanted to say thanks to Dale and his Big Squeegee. In a jam, I laminated 54'' by 17.8 feet of graphics this morning, an hour before install with my Big Squeegee. I only have pictures of the finished product for Two reasons... 1.) I was running behind, 2.) My wife was helping me in her "sleepwear" so I thought better of filming.

Here is the finished job below.
Thanks Dale, this is by far the biggest job I have done with the BS.

Eric
Created Design L.L.C

Attachments

• limoone.jpg
    limoone.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 79
  • limo2.jpg
    limo2.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 75
  • limo3.jpg
    limo3.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 80

ericmitchell29

Nobody, its just for a 5 day promotion, wrap comes off for the weekend when they have customers. Its something they are trying out. Business must be slow or something.

postnetnc133

Wow. I have seen the big squeegee in action for flat substrates but on a vehicle this is a first. Didnt think it could handle it because of all of the unevenness.

joeshaul

Did you wake the wife with "Hey babe, wanna make $1000 earrings?", and did the client pay with said earrings?

kstompaint

apparently, I need more training with the BS. Congrats to you on knockin' that one out, but our BS has tons of dust on it. I just can't make it work like my Seal.:notworthy:

Edserv

Dale and his Big Squeegee.... ROCK!
We over-laminated most of our signs for the first 2 years in our shop with Dale's BS (Big Squeegee.) And even though we purchased a cold/hot lam machine last year, we still pull out the Big Squeegees everyday. There's not enough I can say about this great and simple tool. I hope anyone reading this thread takes the chance and orders one and learns (in about 20 minutes) how to use it. You'll get a smile on your face EVERY TIME you use it! Simply incredible!
Aloha,
Chris - Lets Go Banners