• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BIPOC

Stacey K

I like making signs
I can't keep track of all of these terms. I don't get what the big deal is with gay people...didn't all that stigma disappear after the AIDS thing in the 80's? Besides a few florists and bakers, do most people give a rats a$$ these days? Kinda odd if you don't have a gay friend or family member these days. My kids have married gay uncles, they never knew they were gay until I told them when they were like 14 LOL

gnubler

Dude, I'm a chick. Relax!

Drinks are on me, come on up.
Classic-Margarita-Recipe-with-Text-1.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Silly rabbit. Pocket pool, you cannot see any hands. just english. The drink above is most definitely that of a person who does no hard labor. Someone who hands out these kinds of friends to help you relax. Can we say........quaaludes ??

gnubler

Yeah, but if I actually told you my drink of choice things would really go south. Like, totally fruity.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Like a Spacex booster touchdown the trajectory of this thread could be calculated & tracked to its fiery end.