• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Bitmoji's and lifesize "fatheads"

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
So, I used to be a teacher. I have a lot of teacher friends and they are always asking for things I can provide for them.
Some are really getting creative during this coronavirus pandemic and the start of school.
One teacher will be doing her all of her classes remotely through zoom. She wants to add coroplast students in the seats. (There's more..she wants them to be able to to ask questions..but that's not anything sign people need to worry about).

Anyway, I need to find a way to take these BITMOJI's and turn them into "lifesize" fatheads...When I blow them up they become pixelated because they aren't meant for printing on coroplast. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to recreate these things?

TammieH

I assume these are very low rez, you may need to blow them up to about 5 - 8" in one direction and trace them manually

MikePro

cute idea :)
instructional videos available on how to download the bitmoji's, but bitmap'd images by design are super low-res.
Found this youtube video on how to enlarge & de-pixelate via photoshop
...maybe even finish with some gausian blur.

it'll never be clean&perfect like a vector image, but it'll get ya closer than simply printing at 20x magnification.