• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blind Sign/Plaque Mounting Hardware

rdm01

Hello,
I'm hoping to get a recommendation on a product that would allow us to blind mount about a dozen 6" x 6" ACM signs for tenant identification on outdoor units. We would want to be able to switch them out without damaging the exterior of the building. I think they're a little to small for a French cleat style handing system. I was temped to create something with a backing plate that is screwed to the building and then perhaps something like dual lock to mount the actual sign, but thought there might be something a little easier/better that someone knows of.

Hello,
I'm hoping to get a recommendation on a product that would allow us to blind mount about a dozen 6" x 6" ACM signs for tenant identification on outdoor units. We would want to be able to switch them out without damaging the exterior of the building. I think they're a little to small for a French cleat style handing system. I was temped to create something with a backing plate that is screwed to the building and then perhaps something like dual lock to mount the actual sign, but thought there might be something a little easier/better that someone knows of.

Ive been using this company for years. Always easy to work with.

https://mbs-standoffs.com/

MikePro

you're gonna damage the building either way: simply tape & silicone to building, or drilling holes for mounting hardware.

got a pic to work with, or maybe additional details like brick & mortar or aluminum siding or whatnot?
otherwise, +1 MBS-standoffs for a great reference to the kind of kits/hardware readily available for fancy-mounting interchangeables.

rdm01

The quick snap from MBS is perfect. Thank you!!

And I should have clarified, I don't mind "disturbing" the mounting surface, but would want to be able to change it without say, ripping off a ton of VHB and silicone. This system allows me to ship the client a replacement that they can pop off/on. Thank you again.