• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blink Signs.... Anybody work for them?

Kwiksigns

wookie
We get RFQs from time to time and 2 have been awarded to us but I am curious if anyone has had any encounter with them... Do they pay on time? Are they difficult to contact once work has been accepted? I am getting %50 for this first job which is just a survey but I am just curious to see if anyone knows how they operate.

Thanks,
Phil P.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Regardless of who is contracting you..... to do a site survey, we always get paid in advance. If they don't like it..... go somewhere else. :noway:

Kwiksigns

wookie
Regardless of who is contracting you..... to do a site survey, we always get paid in advance. If they don't like it..... go somewhere else. :noway:

My bad... The survey is 100% and the install is at %50. That is what I told them over the phone but I was curious to see if anybody has had any experience, good or bad, with them.