• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blowup 2 vs Genuine Fractals

Bannerday

Looking into getting one of these. (Genuine Fractals is now Perfect Resize 7)

Would appreciate any feedback you have about either program.

uneedasign

I can't speek for Blowup, but I ahve been using GF since 4.0. I am now using 6.0 and love it.
Hope taht helps

phototec

Genuine Fractals is considered the industry standard

I can't speek for Blowup, but I ahve been using GF since 4.0. I am now using 6.0 and love it.

I have been using Genuine Fractals since 4.0 and using 6.0 now, which is considered the industry standard in the graphic design world. I will be getting the FREE upgrade to the new next generation of Genuine Fractals now called Perfect Resize 7, when it's available in December 2010, It is suppose to be a major upgrade with new features.

I have been using Photoshop since beta testing it back the late 80's for Adobe, and although you can do a lot of photo manipulations directly in photoshop, I use OnOne software's Plug-In Suite 5.5 witch includes Genuine Fractals as well as the 5 other great plugs-ins, to do a lot of photoshop manipulations with OnOne's plug-ins very easily. I highly recommend Genuine Fractals and all the different plug-ins OnOne Software offers.

Check out their website, they have FREE downloads and great FREE tutorial videos, check out the Genuine Fractals videos, to help you make your decision.

http://www.ononesoftware.com/

Rooster

I use both and many times there's little to no difference between them and photoshop's quality when blowing images up. Photoshop has come a long way with their native tools.