• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BN20a Left Roller will not move over to right

JK Morgan

I'm having a Murphy day today. I have finally fixed one issue (thanks to this forum) and now when I go to load my media, I cannot get the left roller (when facing machine) to move over so I can get it over the vinyl. It is stuck and I certainly don't want to force it. Any suggestions? This happened once before and then all of a sudden it would move. When I watch videos the people in the video have no problem moving the roller at all. Even loading, it is always tough to get the media under the right roller. It doesn't just flow under like I see in the videos.

Jill

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
jiggle it. seriously. it gets a little wonky and bound up sideways sometimes, but if you jiggle it'll eventually start to move.

dweavers

Agree with above comment, give it a wiggle or 2, it will come free, seems to be an issue which would benefit from a fix.

JK Morgan

I have given it many wiggles and jiggles and it seems to have settled in for the duration in its corner. I am going to ignore it for a day or two and then go on the attack again. Thanks for the advice.

damonCA21

I have given it many wiggles and jiggles and it seems to have settled in for the duration in its corner. I am going to ignore it for a day or two and then go on the attack again. Thanks for the advice.
Spray a bit of silicone lubricant where it attaches to the bar and move it left to right. They can get gummed up a bit and this normally solves it and stops them binding in the future

JK Morgan

The rollers don't move a lot, but I dot get the media under, it just seems to snag when it hits the bar.

I finally succeeded and got the pinch roller moved over. It seems if I push it all the way to the left, it sticks, but if I just move it enough to get off of the vinyl, then it is fine. It is chugging away as I type.

Thanks for all the help.