• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Board Aluminum Extrusions

IV

Hi:

First, thanks everyone! I really enjoy the signs101 forums. Everyone is so helpful to each other! Now my question:

We are looking to make some dry erase boards for a customer. I was wondering if anyone knows of a source that has anodized aluminum extrusions that fit around a 1/8" board to frame it? Most of what I have found is non-stock and requires us to purchase an extrusion die. Also, if it is out there, we are looking for the bottom extrusion that would hold the markers. Is there somewhere or someone out there that sells these sticks that are in stock?

Thank you!

IV

Thanks...

I sent them an email to see what profiles they offer. They did not show any "stock" channels or marker tray profiles but perhaps they may not advertise? We'll see what they come back with to me.

Thanks again!

IV

Aluminum extrusions

Well tried the vendor and while they have extrusion dies we can not use I think I'm gonna sign that snap bid today if that's ok. My rush application didn't go.through them since they belong to their customer and further their design which I understand. They could not even disclose who they sell these to so cannot ask to buy from them. So once again looking for advice or where to purchase these type extrusions without having to pay for an expensive extrusion die or two. Any ideas? Thanks all, All leads appreciated!