• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BobCad 2D-3D software???

SignManiac

Any one here running their router tables with this software and what do you like dislike about it?

http://bobcad.com/

I'm currently running Cadlink Profile Lab and looking at some new software Aspire by vectric. I'm looking to do bitmap texture backgrounds like enroute or artcam can do but don't need all the other features these high end programs come with.

thanks

ksc

What type of router do you have??? I won't to use aspire on my Gerber 408... do i need a special driver???

SAS

Aspire has had some good reviews on the shopbot forum. Sounds like a good program. I was looking a Type3, but if I buy Aspire I will receive shopbot's support.

KForceOH

I have used BobCad for a wirefeed edm machine here in town. The version I used was probably fairly outdated as it was dos based and I use it mainly to convert my deltacad drawings into gcode the machine understood. They did have good support back then also.

Kyle