• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

bordeaux ink problem

JAMESGANGRACING

since i switched to to these the out of ink warning does not work and the ink just runs out in middle of a print. then I have to suck the ink to the head with a syringe. Any one else have this problem? iI have an sp540v.

Dave L.

Ink

Would you pay the extra money and buy roland ink to avoid this problem. Because you would avoid this problem.

Flame

Aftermarket ink is simply not worth it IMO. Trying to save pennies, and ends up costing you hundreds.

IMO, do it right, and spend the money. It's what we preach to our customers, so we should follow suit.

OEM ink all the way! Only thing I'd ever try is a bulk ink system from Triangle, IF my printer was paid off.

Jack Knight1979

OEM is a great thing. I switched to Triangle ink and have had no major problems. The saving are insane. To fill my printer with OEM ink it costs me around 1550.00. Now I spend about 640.00 to fill my printer, and I get more ink since I buy in liters now instead of 440 carts.

There are some negatives with bulk ink. It took me about four months to get the system working perfect. More odor, too.

However the inks are more durable than OEM Eco inks.

All that being said. I would never buy after market inks in carts. Not worth saving 5 or 10 dollars per cart for headaches.

I tried LexJet carts and they ruined my printer. Nightmare.

If you do want to switch to bulk I would look at Triangle inks.

No I don't work for Triangle, just love the product.

oncloud1

How Much does it cost to get the Triangle Ink System Installed in a VP540 Does anyone have a ballpark number?